Paleo Sandwich Bread
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of coconut flour on bottom of pan.
3. In first bowl, sift together
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
4. In second bowl combine with fork:
3/4 cup smooth cashew butter
3 large eggs
1/4 cup almond milk
2 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
5. When oven is at temperature, pour bowl 1 into bowl 2 and mix by fork until well combined.
6. Immediately pour mixture into loaf pan and bake at 300 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes on middle rack.
7. Cool completely before removing from pan and use a butter knife to loosen sides. You can cut directly in the middle of the loaf to help ease loaf out without breaking. Slice your bread with a serrated knife
and store in the fridge or place in a freezer bag in freezer until needed. This bread toasts best in toaster oven.
Notes: Apple cider vinegar and baking soda react together so you cannot mix all ingredients in one bowl until the very end.
Do not open the door during bake time as it will interfere with the consistency of the bread.
This recipe was baked in a glass loaf pan. If your loaf pan is dark, cooking time will be less. Aim for approximately 35 minutes and do toothpick check.