12 - Eggs
1 Cup - Chopped Veggies (Broccoli, Spinach, Bell Peppers, Tomato, etc)
1 Cup - Cooked Ground Beef, Bacon, Sausage or Chicken Breast
Salt and pepper
Cayenne Pepper (optional)
This recipe makes about 12 muffins.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin with Coconut Oil.
2. Cook up your meat. This recipe will take about 8 pieces of bacon, but you could always make more to add extra (or just to eat bacon while the eggs are cooking :) Chop up the bacon or chicken breast into little pieces when cooked.
3. While the meat is a'cookin, chop up your veggies. add what you like. I like to throw in a variety, depending on my mood that day. Note* If using broccoli it is a good idea to steam it before adding it to the mix.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together with salt and pepper to your liking. (I like to add some Cayenne pepper too) Add the meat & veggies and mix until combined well.
5. Pour the egg mixture into muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the eggs are fluffy and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
(Note: We turned on the broiler for a few seconds to brown and crisp the top of the muffins.)
6. Eat eat eat!