PALEO Red Pepper Cashew Chicken
Red Pepper Cashew Chicken
1. Layer the bottom of a large casserole dish or lasagna pan with 1-2 sliced red bell peppers.
2. Place 1 large family size pack of skinless/boneless chicken thighs on top.
3. In a small bowl mix:
1 can tomato paste
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 diced red onion
4. Spread mixture over chicken thighs.
5. Sprinkle 1 cup of crushed cashews on the top.
6. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
You can prepare the night before, cover, and keep in the fridge until the next day when you are ready to cook.
To crush cashews: seal them in a zip top bag and pat with the back of a spoon.
You can keep the liquid from the bottom of the pan (after it's cooked) in a container in the fridge and use later in the week as the liquid for a crockpot meal.
10/6/2015 01:30:03 pm
Nice share.Paleo is the best diet I have ever tried. I lost weight, and feel so much better and healthier. And the meals don't suck,
Leave a Reply.
ROW - Recipe of the Week