April 2014 CrossFitter of the Month:
1. How long have you been training here at CrossFit Elgin, and what brought you here?
I have been with Crossfit since it started November 2012
2. Since starting at CrossFit Elgin, what has your lifestyle been like? Have you changed anything?
I am a lot more health conscious over all, fitness and goal setting is now apart of my life
3. What is your favorite movement / skill you have learned at CrossFit Elgin?
My favorite and most challenging movement is the overhead squat I like pull-ups box jumps
4. What has been the most challenging part of your journey?
Most challenging is acquiring the patience, mobility,strength and smooth efficiency to get to my goals
5. What has been the most fun?
Working out in a group with others with the same challenges and groups activities we do together is always a lot of fun.
6. How many days a week do you typically train at the gym?
I try to train 4-5 days a week.
7. What is your approach toward nutrition?
Nutritionally I'm constantly learning and making a little changes at a time to be more and more healthy with organic whole foods whenever possible
8. Favorite activity outside of CrossFit Elgin:
Time with my family and playing music