July 2014 CrossFitter of the Month:
1. How long have you been training here at CrossFit Elgin, and what brought you here?
I have been training at CrossFit Elgin for just under a year.
2. Since starting at CrossFit Elgin, what has your lifestyle been like? Have you changed anything?
Since starting CrossFit I have much more energy!
3. What is your favorite movement / skill you have learned at CrossFit Elgin?
My favorite CrossFit skills are box jumps & Pull ups
4. What has been the most challenging part of your journey?
Shoulder movements. Overcoming mobility issues
5. What has been the most fun?
Being part of the group. It is a family atmosphere that I enjoy the most.
6. How many days a week do you typically train at the gym?
I usually train 3-4 days a week. 3 days at CrossFit and then running or Hockey as well.
7. What is your approach toward nutrition?
I try to eat a healthy balanced diet, I don’t really eat bread or dessert.
8. Favorite activity outside of CrossFit Elgin:
My favourite activity outside of CrossFit would have to be hockey